The Spanish DILI Registry is seeking applications from suitably experienced persons for the position of Research Nurse for our Clinical Pharmacology unit located at the University Hospital Virgen de la Victoria, Málaga. The position offered is full time and will require liaising with hospital staff, organizing patient appointments, interviewing patients, collecting blood samples and database entry.
- Experience in clinical investigation, interviewing patients, participation in patient recruitment and follow-up in clinical trials
- Experience in preparing and handling blood samples
- Laboratory experience in medical research
- Excellent knowledge in computer use, in particular data entry in large databases
- Excellent use of English both written and oral
- Proven academic qualifications and/or proper formal training suitable for the position
In return we offer:
Full time contract for participation in a European study analysing the effect of drug-induced liver injuries, in particular in anti-tuberculosis therapy patients, coordinated from the University Hospital Virgen de la Victoria, School of Medicine, Málaga University.
Contract duration: 6 months with possibility to be extended
Applicants are requested to supply a verified copy of identification (DNI or passport), Curriculum vitae and a letter (conducted in English) outlining the applicant’s advantages in being selected for the position.
Applications should be sent to Prof. Raúl J Andrade, e-mail: email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted regarding the outcome of the selection process. Suitable applicants will be required to present themselves in an interview. The successful applicant will be notified personally.