THE ANDALUSIAN PUBLIC FOUNDATION FOR THE BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH IN MALAGA (FIMABIS) IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PERSON WITH THE FOLLOWING PROFILE: POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER
PROSABI and PROSTAC
Principal Investigator: David Olmos Hidalgo
Center: IBIMA (Institute of Biomedical Research in Malaga) and CNIO (Spanish National
Cancer Research Center)
- To design and supervise in collaboration with the group leader experiments with animal models, at IBIMA and CNIO
- To support experimental work of PhD students, MSc students and junior technicians within the frameship of the projects of the unit at IBIMA and CNIO
- To lead and design next generation sequencing studies within the frame of the prostate cancer unit at IBIMA and CNIO
- To analyze results, write reports and articles, critically discuss ours and other results, and present at IBIMA and CNIO
Minimun required titulation:
- Bachelor in Sciences, Pharmacology, Veterinary or Medicine
- PhD in molecular biology of cancer
- FELASA C or equivalent capacitation to work with experimental animal models
Minimun probed experience:
- Post-doctoral experience from 2 to 3 years maximun (less or more experience will not be considered for the job offer, as the candidate will be out the profile scope for this position).
- Post-doctoctoral or pre-doctoral experience in a consolidate lab abroad (i.e. UK or US).
Probed Knowledge in:
- Specific experience and knowledge in Prostate cancer molecular biology is essential.
- Molecular biology and/or cancer genomics.
- Experience with GEMMs to study cancer oncogenesis with proven results supported by top scientific Journal publications.
- Analysis of fresh and FFPE tumor samples (including those from microdissection) from patients.
- At least 6 years of experience working molecular biology and/or cancer genomics.
- Track of early career achievements: awards, fellowships, etc.
- Outstanding track of publications with first/second author publications in top scientific journals
- Full-Time job
All the applications will be sent (with the following reference REF: DOH1MPD2110 to the following email : email@example.com
Deadline: October, 27th 2015. 15.00 pm.
After the selection of the best CVs, the candidates will be interviewed.